Download Link :
If you were not aware, the NFS- 'The Run' beta demo was released recently to a select few for testing and previewing. This playable pre-release demo allows you to preview and play the game for yourself, giving a taster of what is to come.
The beta demo includes one complete level from the game, where 'Jack' has to not only race and escape from gangsters, but also the police.
Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?cyx73u72zr6mk9n
Demo size- 64Mb rar/ 850Mb extracted.
(Note: This is a pre-release demo produced for the purpose of testing, thus not representing the full release in its entirety, it is not the finished product and is subject to change)
**Steps to Installing the NFS-The Run DEMO on XBOX360**
1. Download the link listed above, and extract the files inside using Winrar. Be sure to save it somewhere you can remember.
2. Insert a USB into your Xbox 360, note that the size of the USB can be anything that is over 500MB.
3. Go to the dashboard, System settings, Memory and go to USB drive, Configure the USB if it's used for the first time. Click Gamer profiles and transfer the one you're going to be using the bot with.
4. Remove USB drive from xbox, insert it back into PC. Now, open up the folder you've extracted, put all the subfolders into the root of your USB.
5. After the file has been moved into the root of your USB, Go to the folder " Stealth Patch ", and run "THERUN-SP.exe", a black window will pop up, and disappear in a short amount of time, the amount of time it takes depends on your computer speed, this will stealth patch your gamer profile.
6. After you've stealth patched your profile, run the .exe files in the other subfolders you've extracted, this time the order does not matter.
7. When you have successfully followed the instructions above, safely remove your USB drive, and insert it back into your xbox, and move your profile back into the xbox 360.
8. Make sure you don't have any disk in the drive and go to the Xbox home screen.
9. Input (A,Y,X,B,Y,X) after pressing the Xbox button in the middle of your controller.
10. This will start the download onto your console and you will be able to play NFS-The Run, it will trick your system into thinking there is a disk in the drive and just start the game.
Fix for the win32 invalid application error has been fixed, to download it go to:
Then put your gamer profile on the USB and follow from step 4 above. Once completed then at the main PS3 menu, press 'start' then 'options' then enter X,Y,Y,A, to download the NFS-The Run